Pre-Registering Group Name for Nike Women's Half Marathon 2011
by Tina Ingegneri
(Snail's Pace Running Club - Laguna Hills, CA )
Do you need to pre-register your group name for the Nike Women's half marathon in San Fracisco? If so when and how do you get the form?A:
You do need to pre-register the group name to register as a group for the Nike Women's half marathon in San Francisco for 2011. The steps are as follows:
- Decide on a group ID for your group
- Select a group leader for your group
- Create and register the group ID to register for the race - the link for this will be announced by Nike before the registration opens
- Once you get a group ID for your group, share the Group ID with your entire group who would like to register under that ID
- When the registration for the race opens, each member of the group will register under the group ID the group leader created
- If the group ID gets selected in the random drawing, every member of the team will get to participate in the race
The date for opening of the registration has not been announced by Nike as yet.
Also, check the information for group size and duplicate registration
for the Nike Women's Marathon/half-marathon 2011 in San Francisco.
Hope this helps.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Nike San Francisco 2011 FAQ.